Movies in the Park are back for the 2021 summer! Movies are the first Friday of the month: May 7, June 4, August 6, and September 3. Movies begin at 8:30pm and movie titles are TBD.
To be able to host Movies in the Park, we are introducing new guidelines to keep everyone safe and still be able to have fun. Here are the details:
- Families will be assigned a circle in the grass. Families are limited to 6 people max from the same household. See below map to view layout.
- Spots are limited. Families must pre-register online prior to the event or will not be allowed to attend. Please do not reserve multiple circles for one family - we're going on the honor system here and are trying to provide a community event for many families.
- Masks and social distancing are required.
- Food and drinks may only be consumed in assigned circle. No mingling between circles is allowed.
- If people arrive without a reserved circle, they will be turned away. If people ignore these regulations, we will not be able to continue hosting Movies in the Park.