What is a Master Plan? Glad you asked!
A Master Plan is a strategic planning document. It studies the existing parks and recreation facilities to identify a planning blueprint to improve, protect, and expand the District’s current recreation and park offerings into the future.
The Master Plan will provide both a long-term vision for the District, and specific policies and standards to direct the day-to-day decisions. It will set forth a framework that will allow the District to respond to new opportunities as they arise, and to ensure that adequate parks and recreation facilities meet the needs of current and future residents.
The Master Plan is official! The Board of Directors approved the plan on August 23rd.
Arden Park Master Plan.pdf
- Master Plan update public comment period, beginning June 21st and extended through July 31st.
For additional information, questions, or concerns, please contact Colin Miller, General Manager at 916-483-6069 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Perform Existing Conditions Analysis – CompletePerform Existing Conditions Analysis Results
2. Community Input Round #1 – What do you like now and what do you want in the future? - Complete
Linked Above in Perform Existing Conditions Analysis
3. Develop Concept Alternatives - CompleteProposed Park Improvements.pdf
4. Community Input Round #2 – Recently CompletedRound 2_Dots_Preferred Design.pdf
5. Final Master Plan Update - Draft available for Public Comment, June 21st through July 5th
1. Draft Master PlanDraft Master Plan
2. Advisory Board presentation (3/15/2022)Survey Results
3. Webinar Slides (4/19/2022)2022-04-12 Arden and Cresta Park Concepts.pdf
5. Advisory Board presentation (6/21/2022)2022-06-21 Advisory Board.pdf
Reference Documents2004 Master Plan